Starting Weight 1/9: 251
Weight as of 1/12: 248
Weight loss to date: 3 lbs
So far this week it’s been more about getting back into my routine than anything else. After severe ankle sprain on Thanksgiving day I haven’t been able to do much cardio. Add to that a 3 week layoff from the gym and its safe to say I was a good bit out of shape. The ankle is still healing and is painful to run on but I don’t have much choice than to just do it.
My eating routine is very simple.
- 3 decent size meals throughout the day
- 2-3 snacks in between. i.e. bananas, peanut butter, rice crackers, no salt crackers, other fruit.
- Coffee in the morning (with cream)
- Water for the rest of the day and maybe a glass of milk.
- Each meal consists of a protein, whole wheat carb and veggie (besides breakfast).
My work out routine is pretty simple as well
- Monday, Wednesday, Saturday- Full body workout at the gym. Two exercises per muscle group (3 sets of 15). 30 second rest between sets.
- Friday Rest.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday- cardio. Running in my neighborhood. (at least 2 miles). The goal is to get back up to my 4-5 mile run.
The key to my weight loss is following through on my weekends. I tend to eat worse Fri- Sun. If I can do a better job watching what I eat through the weekend I will be way more successful.
How are you doing?